Magnolia Law Closings
Residential and Commercial Transactions
CLOSING & TITLE SERVICES THROUGHOUT FLORIDA
Magnolia Law specializes in handling all aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings. Whether you are purchasing a home, refinancing your loan or buying investment property, contact Magnolia Law and let our real estate attorneys handle your closing.
We serve brokers, realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers, developers, builders, attorneys, investors, buyers and sellers. We provide the most efficient and responsive real estate closing services throughout the State of Florida.
Each closing is handled start to finish by a Florida Real Estate Attorney to ensure no title defects and clear title. Believe us when we say — there is a difference between a title agent and an attorney handling your real estate transaction — it’s about being proactive vs. reactive.
In addition to our main office in Fort Lauderdale, we offer mobile and mail away closings throughout the state of Florida. We offer competitive rates and are ready to handle your transaction!
Magnolia Law is proud to be a law firm member of The Fund — a division of Florida’s largest title insurance underwriter, Old Republic Title.
MAGNOLIA LAW CLOSING SERVICES
- Title Curation
- 1031 Exchanges
- Bank/REO Transactions
- Hard Money Loan Closings
- New Construction Loan Closings
- Escrow Services
- Assignments/Double Closings
- Prelim HUD/Net Sheets
- FHA Closings
- Short Sale Closings
- Private Lender Closings
- Land Trust Closings
- VA Closings
- Title Searches
Title insurance protects both homebuyers and lenders from the possibility that a seller may not have clear ownership of the house and property they are selling, therefore making the seller unable to transfer full ownership to the buyer.
With the exception of Sarasota, Collier, Miami-Dade and Broward counties, in every other Florida county, the seller chooses the title company and pays for the title costs. Therefore, the buyer chooses the title company and pays for the title costs in Broward, Miami-Dade and Collier Counties.
A mortgage lender requires the purchase of a lender’s title insurance policy when you take out a loan to purchase your new home. A lender’s title insurance policy provides a safeguard to the lender for the full amount of the loan, protecting the lender’s investment in the property.
An owner’s title insurance policy is an optional purchase. However, this owner’s policy is an important one as it protects the buyer for the full amount of the property’s value.
Want to estimate how much your closing costs will be?
Check out these links below — then call Magnolia Law!
- First time home buyer closings
- For sale by owner closing
- FHA Closing
- VA Closing
- Residential real estate investment purchases and flips
- Double Closings for residential property
- Refinance of residential property
- Residential short sales
- Title and Document Review
- Owner’s Policies
- Lender’s Policies
- Title Searches
- Survey Services
- Estoppel Request and Review
- Tax & Lien Searches
- Loan Document Preparation
- Closing and Escrow Services
- Recording Services
Magnolia Law is proud to be a law firm member of The Fund, a division of Florida’s largest title insurance underwriter, Old Republic Title (subsidiary of Old Republic International Corporation).
Commercial real estate transactions are complicated and delays are costly. Magnolia Law will navigate the entire process smoothly and successfully, to make your project happen!
Inevitably commercial title issues do occur. During this situation, it’s important to have a professional Florida Real Estate attorney by your side. We understand how to eliminate these issues and as member of The Fund, we have an extensive team of experienced commercial examiners and attorneys in our corner.
Let Magnolia Law handle it! As attorney members of The Fund, we are backed by a team of seasoned professionals who have decades of experience.
- Commercial Services Underwriting Counsel
- Experienced Commercial Examiners
- Site Management & Due Diligence through Old Republic Commercial Services
- Full Range of Escrow Services
- 1031 Exchange Program
Magnolia Law Closings will prepare the following commercial closing documents on your behalf:
- Coordinating commercial title orders;
- Clearing complex commercial title issues;
- Preparing and conducting the closing of the commercial closing;
- Commercial Escrow Settlement Services;
- Commercial Title Insurance; and
- Title search of the Property’s records;
- Title examination for the sale, loan, foreclosure, short sale, or workout transactions;
- UCC searches- state and local filings;
- Escrow services for deposits, documents, post-closing matters and other business transactions;
- Conducting and/or coordinating settlements for all business entities and real estate transfers;
- Disbursement agreements for construction loans or related to sale or loan proceeds;
- Title insurance – commitments, policies and endorsements;
- Title insurance – owners, lenders and lease holders;
- Tax exchanges under IRS code 1031;
- Obtain commercial title insurance commitments, policies, and endorsements for single site or multi-site transactions for property located anywhere in Florida.